- Always Mix 2T Oil - 250 ml in 5 litres Petrol. (50 ml / liter)
- After work is over for the day - DO NOT use stop switch because 2T oil will condense in the engine and cause Damage when re starting. ALWAYS shut off petrol while the engine is running.
- Wash inside of shaft well with kerosene oil every 50 hrs.
- Grease drive cable in shaft every 50 hrs of use
- Oil Gear Head every 50 hrs of use (remove blade and pour oil)
- Knocking blade on stones damages gear head at the end of the shaft
- Sharpen long twin rotor blade with file daily as soon as work is over
- DO NOT USE CHOKE when starting warm engine.
Shaft Vibration: Check if blade has been properly installed and tightened.
Idle Speed: If blade keeps turning/rotating at idling speed, turn the idle adjusting screw counterclockwise.
|Idle Speed Adjustment|